Friday, June 27, 2008

SYF preview 2008

This is where i spent my Thursday, at the SYF preview at the Indoor Stadium, with my Girl Guides.


I was here once with my secondary school friends, and we were commenting then that these condos by the Kallang river were our dream homes, homes we will only see in our dream. As i looked at them yesterday, yeah, they were still my dream home, maybe i shall find a dream husband to buy me that dream home... haha


This was the contingent form up. They were really smart and took alot of pride in looking their best before their parade.

While at the stadium yesterday, i met a colleague cum friend who spends every Saturday at her NCC HQ flying "aeroplanes", and this was the result of her effort. Very nice "aeroplanes" in the dark... But, sorry, not very nice photo. I need my G9?!?!



1 candies:

Pris said...

heehee that was sooo long ago for us.. those were the good old days manz :)