Sunday, June 22, 2008

Canon Powershot G9

I have quite a few friends around me who are great photographers. Out of the limited number of friends i have, i already know at least 3 who have DSLR cameras, a few others with Power shot. Another friend just bought a camera a few days ago, she was asking me whether she should buy Canon or Nikon, i have not asked which one she bought. As such, i have always wanted to upgrade my camera to SLR. But, friends have reminded me," you so lazy, you sure you will take it out to use?" Ok, i was thrown back to reality. Then, i knew 2 of my friends have powershot, i was tempted again. During TLL's wedding dinner, i sat next to a friend who was using G9. Haha, she was such a good promoter and she tempted me with her words and the pictures she took. Alright, the camera was good, so was the photographer. :-) The last thing that attracted me to buy, her personal assurance that i can always look for her if i need to ask her how to use.


Boy, am i tempted!

0 candies: