Saturday, June 28, 2008

...............

Recently, there have been an angel and a devil inside me. One asking me to stay on and the other asking me to move on to another pasture, may be greener, may not be.

Really love the students but what entices me to want to leave is also probably i keep feeling i don't know how the outside world is like, as teaching was my first career. There have also been many other things happening that tell me this is not the best place on earth for me as i had thought 4 years ago. But for a parent with a kid, being a teacher somehow just gives me more flexible time. (for those who think that teachers have long long holidays, READ: FLEXIBLE time, not MORE FREE time) And, not forgetting that ZSS is 10 mins walk away from my home.

Anyway, was telling Daddy about wanting to try to apply for somewhere else. His reply," if you want, jus try to apply lor, anyway, got so many applicants, you may not get one lah." See, how supportive Daddy is?!?!?!

0 candies: