Monday, October 20, 2008

Bebelicious shirts

Saw this on my table when i came to school this morning.

After one week plus, the personalised shirts that we order from bebelicious.com arrived.
A long time was spent pondering over which design to choose, which colours to use, which font to take, what personalised message to add.

Finally, we decided.

For Bernice:

Photobucket

For Chloe:
Photobucket

For the next one that i am going to make, i am going to choose pink, its so sweet...

I have already confirmed the message that i will put on her shirt, "My name is not no-no." (recommended by my master) Nowadays, i have been going "no no" at her for everything she does.

no no, cannot throw this
no no, cannot run
no no, cannot touch this
no no, cannot beat your head
no no, cannot take this
no no, cannot touch your shoes
no no, cannot shout

and, the list goes on.

So maybe its time to remind myself to let her try more things and to not "no no" for every little thing.

0 candies: