Friday, July 4, 2008

Tired and hungry


This is how I felt when i attended my first tutorial since 4 years ago. It was from 6pm to 9pm.

Throughout the day, I was frantically doing my tutorial and trying to read 3 chapters of the text. And, of coz i could not find any time to do it, and could only answer one part of the question. After school, i had peer tutoring and my department had to meet P at 3.30pm. He talked til 4.30pm. And, by then i was already frantic. When i realised my HOD had finished talking important things, i ran up to my cubicle, relieved to know my front neighbour was waiting for me to give me a lift to TN. That's it, half an hour left. Amidst this half an hour, my colleagues who are attending the same tutorial as me offered to lend me his tutorial seeing that i was so frantic. And, guess what, i did not copy. Because i had .... integrity. HAHA. Actually, the reason is, i have no time to read his work and rephrase it as my own. Anyway, i managed to complete it. Hai, so last minute.

At night, the tutorial was my most torturous 3 hours. The tutor was chanting non stop. I was so super tired as i did not sleep well the previous night. I was fidgeting, playing with the table and chair, writing "hate notes" to Daddy, playing with my camera. And, of the last minutes, i was like,
"Does she know i have to wake up and go for lessons in school tomorrow?"
"Alamak, can all these people around me stop asking so many questions?"
Anyway, after the torturous 3 hours, i had dinner and headed back home with Daddy.

0 candies: