Friday, July 4, 2008

Lost Friendship

I was told of an "ex-friend"'s misfortune today and i was not very sympathetic that it had happened to her. After a while, it actually struck me that i have known her since jc1 (10 years since), we were in the same CCA, we went home together after CCA, we happened to go to the same faculty in university, bumped into each other occasionally and will talk. After that, our paths crossed again when we worked. However, when we both first started work, we were not as close as i thought we would be. I thought we would be together quite often, as the environment was quite new to both of us and we both had no friends. Anyway, that did not happen, she was searching for her own group of friends, so was i. I was wondering why it was like that then. As i was quite an introvert, i took some time to warm up to the new surrounding and friends. She, on the other hand, was an extrovert and was busy making friends with everyone, except me.

Do i sound like sour grapes, bearing grievances or do i sound like i am trying to justify why i was so unsymapthetic? I don't know

0 candies: