Saturday, June 14, 2008

Lost

The June holidays is really coming to an end. I just did my work review last Thursday. I did not ask what i wanted to ask initially. No courage to. And, after being told about my 2 weak areas, i changed my mind about asking. And, the point about me not telling MTSS that I was not able to attend FG earlier because of SL investiture was brought up again.

Checked mail, and felt lost. Deadlines that i have not met (NE quiz and IT survey), lots of mail informing me about latest happening. Nonetheless, i still felt lost. Perhaps lost because so much has been done by others but i seem to be still in my own world.

I will be leaving tomorrow, for SL overseas trip, for three days two night. Looking forward to it. I like long trips actually, be it on the bus or on the plane. It jus gives me time to not think of anything and it just reminds me that i am leaving the place further and further away. This time round i will miss bernice even more.

0 candies: