Sunday, June 1, 2008

I am back!

Ok, I have disappeared for the longest time ever. Thoughts of closing the blog came to my mind. Too busy, too many things to do, or so i claim. I shall persevere, nonetheless. The main reason that stopped me from closing the blog is that a few of my close secondary school friends are reading. A friend from school is leaving and she could still be interested in bernice's life or life in school. haha, that's why i will continue.

Met my VP yesterday in the staff lounge while i was with my fellow math teachers having lunch. He asked about my Master's course. He said," wah, have to look after baby and study ah." I added, " haha, yah, going to give birth to another one somemore." (okok, i am NOT pregnant, at least not of my knowledge, but in the course of 3 years, i will definitely give birth to a second one, age gap will be too big if i wait til i complete my course)

Alright, i shall post more pictures of bernice now.

0 candies: