Monday, April 14, 2008

Potato Chips

Bernice can't eat her porridge very well, she will take very long to finish her meals. But, when she sees titbits or even if we are eating, she will want to eat our food. The only food we eat she has rejected so far is mashed potato from KFC, and i think its because it looks like her cereal. So, she does not want it.

We were home rather early today, about 7 plus. After playing and chasing her around for what seemed like eternity, i looked at the clock, it was only 8.10pm, 50 minutes from her bedtime. Not that i don't enjoy chasing her, but it can be quite tiring. Especially for those who have carried her or even seen me carrying her, you should guess that putting her on the floor is a challenging task. I was commented that i am super exaggerating, but this is what i always say," she is so active that before i can spell B-E-R-N-I-C-E, she is no where in sight if i put her on the floor." haha

Well, anyway, I decided to entertain her by letting her watch me eat potato chips. As she was watching me, she looked on and was about to salivate, trying to go near my potato chips as i admired it before putting it into my mouth. Not bearing to disappoint her, i let her have a bite. That's it! After that, she was no more than 50cm away from me, coming to me each time she finished her bite of potato chips. But, the potato chips was really nice, anyway.


Photobucket

0 candies: