Monday, March 24, 2008

Hair cut

We brought Bernice for a hair cut the last Saturday. Anybody with common sense will know that getting babies to cut hair is the most ardous task on earth. Getting Bernice to sit still is more difficult than anything in the world. But, we had to bring her for a hair cut as her hair was getting too long and untidy, like mine.

Luckily, popo was there and she could handle all her moving and her different positions. Guess if it was me, i would have to pay money to let her watch hifive at the baby's salon before her hair can be cut properly.

Ok, i know the hair is not very nice, and her uncle jokingly asked us to get a refund back for the money we paid. But then again, what hair styles can bernice cut? Layer? bob?

Photobucket

1 candies:

LovelyCloth said...

It is really a challenging job to cut babies hair. I did it by my own, to trim my Adeline's front hair... She is about to 1 year old. When my scissors close to her face, she shake her hand to stop me, when i grabbed her hands, she shake her head to avoid the scissors.... LOL