Sunday, November 29, 2009

Birth Story of Shanice

Luckily like the first birth, this was a short one, very much shorter, all in a matter of few hours.



The school had strategic planning on 18th, 19th and 20th nov, planning to rest these 3 days to get ready for the birth.



5pm - appointment to see gynae, checked my dilation and was very stressed whether to send me home or to the hospital as he felt i would give birth anytime. But i told him i felt no cramps, no contractions, no spotting, so he did not insist i go.

6pm - sent for CTG, confirmed his suspicion the birth would be really soon. The CTG showed that my contractions had already set in. Convinced gynae that i would call him once my cramps set in and he would not have to worry about instructing me how to give birth in the cab.

7.10pm - reached Lot 1 for my Sakae sushi, cramps set in, made up our mind to go to hospital after the meal.

8.50pm - reached hospital after sending Bernice to my mum's and picking up the bag from home.

9.00pm - went to labour ward to get ready

9.40pm - pain unbearable, sent to the delivery room

10.11pm - SHANICE was born


ok, will update the photos soon..

0 candies: