Monday, March 16, 2009

The time has come

Photobucket


My sis and i brought Bernice to Macdonalds yesterday. She has the weirdest way of pronouncing Macdonalds, which i don't even know how to put it down here. If we have the chance of meeting, i will get her to live telecast it to you.

Anyway, we were there, and i got her a packet of Magnolia milk. She wanted to drink it, so she started shouting,"milk, milk". I told her, " say softly, don't shout."

So, i expected her to say milk softly or say ok...

What she said next had my sis choking with laughter while she was drinking her coke.

.
.
.
.

Bernice said,"softly." (it wasnt accurately pronounced, but it meant softly)

I was in a daze. Isn't this the "duh" answer i would get from students or i would give to my students when i am in the "duh" mood???

Oh no, retribution...

The time has come to improve my English

0 candies: