Friday, August 15, 2008

B****h, u dun like me?

I don't know if i am too shocked to answer, or its because the answer is really yes that's why i did not answer.

As i am typing out the whole scenario, i am crossing my fingers, toes and hair and whatever not that she will never get to read this.

While we were eating together and talking about everything, we were suddenly on this topic about a certain person. So, i started to express my dislike about him, about his coloured hair, about how cool he thinks he is, about i don't care if he does not like me too. And, after i blabbered all this, she commented," WQ, you so bitchy one ah?" I went, "hahahaha, yah." Probably before that i also commented about her saying she looks more tired recently, not as talkative as last time. Then, after that, she decided to go and withdraw money from atm, so she stood up, asked me," WQ, is it u dun like me?" I was eating free bread from cafe cartel then, and this was the most shocking moment of my life. I continued eating my bread, and did not answer her at all. Because the answer was not really a no, so i can't go like, " No lah, of coz i like you lah." I am not such a diplomatic person, remember. I have grown to be more GL over the years in school.

Photobucket

0 candies: