Friday, July 25, 2008

First few shots

These were the few shots taken with the new toy. Each of them tells a different story. Actually, i did take a few shots of bernice, but they were overexposed, as i have not learnt the art from my G9 friend. So the below shots were taken after some guidance.

One was taken with my master whom i have never taken a photo with, haha, she is my master coz she managed to put the camera strap in for me within minutes and i tried the whole night and still could not do it.

One shows my super, duper messy table. Alamak, if i were not the one witnessing them taking the photo of my messy table, i will never admit its my table. Hee. Anyway, the mess will be gone once my 3 graduating classes sit for for their N and O level exams. Because then, i will open the recycling bin, and do my part for GAIA, that is, recycle.

The others show guides during footdrill today. The rest show snapshots during today's inter UG speed climbing competiton, some taken by TLL.

Photobucket

0 candies: