Monday, March 17, 2008

Ma La Dinner

We went for ma la dinner at suntec. I have been to the ma la steamboat many times, with my friends from school. So, on this Saturday, I brought Daddy for the steamboat dinner without Bernice. With her, the restaurant would have made a little more profit as we would have finished the dinner faster.

He is not one who adores expensive restaurants as he is quite a frugal man. His first comments were," the food normal mah" when he saw the menu. But after eating, he does like the ma la steamboat dinner. We ate til we were both very full. And being his first time there, he did not know that there would be dim sum and desserts. Thus, he had no space in his stomach for something that when i go with my friends from school, everybody will be fighting for.



Conclusion: I still prefer ma la steamboat with my friends, because we get to 'gossip', whereas with Daddy, i got full quite fast because i do not get to gossip with him. haha

1 candies:

Anonymous said...

People should read this.